Monday, November 27, 2017

Two Girls Down - Louisa Luna

Two Girls Down - Louisa Luna

She read

Release date: Jan. 9 2018

Two sisters are missing from a local mall in a rundown Pennsylvania town. The family hires Alice Vega, noted for her ability to find missing persons. To find the girls, Alice teams up with a local PI who resigned from the town’s police force under a cloud.

Although I initially had a difficult time getting into this book, I really liked it. It is a  fast paced story with good character development and a plot that hangs together. I definitely would recommend it to mystery fans. 

Louisa Luna is known for her Young Adult fiction; she has made a successful transition to writing for adults. I think this would make a great series; I’d love to read more about Cap, the divorced PI with a precocious daughter, and Vega.  There are a lot more adventures they could have and so much of their history to learn about.


No comments:

Post a Comment