Monday, February 11, 2019

The Hiding Place - C.J. Tudor

The Hiding Place - C.J. Tudor

She read

 I loved The Chalk Man, giving it one of my very few five stars rating.  I couldn’t wait to read this novel.  And now I find that I am having a difficult time giving it a rating.   It was very well written, but I just didn’t like it.

The beginning was intriguing, but I struggled to finish as the story progressed.
To me, none of the characters were likable, or even seemed to have any redeeming qualities.

I didn’t realize it had the air of supernatural to it, or I probably would not have chosen to read it as I greatly dislike the mystical or anything where one has to suspend one’s beliefs.

I’m sure there will be others who will like this book, but it just wasn’t for me……

No comments:

Post a Comment