Saturday, November 23, 2019

Twisted Twenty-Six - Janet Evanovich

Twisted Twenty Six - Janet Evanovich

she read

Yes, the Stephanie Plum novels are silly, but I really enjoy them. The ridiculous situations and the colorful characters are all very entertaining.  Maybe it's the Jersey setting/jokes/lifestyle that gets to me.  This series is just plain fun.  Yes, the characters are predictable, but I expect them to be.  Yes, the relationships don't progress, but, really, they are living in Trenton!!!! These books are always good for a quick, amusing read.  I almost don't care about the plot...its the characters I enjoy….although this plot finds Grandma Mazur in danger.

For the first time I remember in this series, the ending is somewhat open ended and clearly leads to a sequel….. the 27th Stephanie Plum book!

No comments:

Post a Comment