Thursday, April 21, 2022

Watch Out for Her - Samantha M. Bailey

 Watch Out for Her - Samantha M. Bailey

she read

Publication Date:  April 26, 2022


Holly is hired as a babysitter for six year old Jacob Goldman.  Having disappointed her narcissistic father and step mother in so many ways, she is kicked out of her house and tries to become a part of the Goldman family.  But, all is not as it seems with each and every one in this book.


Written in two different timelines from two different POVs, I did not like any of these characters and aspects of the plot strained credulity.  Yet, I stuck with the book in my quest to find out just what the heck was going on! Everyone was just a bit too pathological for me, but I did find the story somewhat compelling.


Thanks to #netgalley and #Simon&Schuster for the DRC


***½


No comments:

Post a Comment