Saturday, August 19, 2017

16th Seduction - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

16th Seduction - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

She read

The Women’s Murder Club series is the only James Patterson work I still bother reading.  I enjoy the four characters who make up this group; the short lived TV series some years ago enhanced this enjoyment.

Despite its flaws, I did enjoy 16th Seduction. I thought there was a big whole in the plot near the end.  I kept asking myself,”didn’t the authorities do a thorough search of the house and the suspect’s background?  Since it was such a high profile case, didn’t they find anything questionable in his history?”

There was a subplot that was a bit absurb; perhaps it was added just to pad the book? And, the denouement seemed rushed and somewhat of a jumble.


Despite those flaws, I couldn’t put this book down and read it in two sittings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment