Friday, January 28, 2022

The Silent Sisters - Robert Dugoni

 The Silent Sisters - Robert Dugoni

Publication Date: Feb 22, 2022

She read

This is the last of a trilogy; I have read all three. I started reading them because I really enjoy Dugoni’s Tracy Crosswhite series; he does know how to spin a good tale.


Charles Jenkins, retired CIA agent, is called back to duty yet another time to return to Russia to try to rescue the last two of the Seven Sisters, Russian women raised from childhood to spy for the Americans. 


Spy stories are not my favorite, but once again Dugoni lured me in with an easy to follow, suspenseful, engrossing, fast read, albeit a bit violent.   As with many stories in this genre, I found some of the action a bit of a stretch and a little too convenient, but enjoyed this read, Although this can be read as a standalone, reading The Eighth Sister first will provide much more context. 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment