The Little Lodge in Lapland - Annabel French
Pub. Date: Nov. 5, 2026
She read
Violet, an event planner in the UK, wins a December holiday in a charming lodge nestled in Lapland. Despite a tumultuous encounter with a local named Rasmus, she can’t help but notice his striking appearance. As they get to know each other, with Rasmus showing her around the breathtaking countryside and Violet assisting him with a cause close to his heart, she falls for him and the wonderful community she discovers in this little town. Would she be willing to give up her uninspiring life in the UK, knowing that she can run her business from anywhere, to be part of this close community?
Although I am not a big romance reader, I enjoy Annabel French’s Floating Shop series and wanted to try something from her European Escapes series. I was not disappointed.
This is a sweet, enchanting romance with colorful characters and a captivating setting. It was so descriptively atmospheric that I went and made myself a cup of hot spiced chai even though it was 90 degrees outside at the time.
As in her other books, the location becomes a character in its own right, with vivid descriptions that immerse the reader in the beauty and magic of the area. With vivid descriptions, the reader is transported to the beauty and magic of the Lapland setting. The enchanting atmosphere of this little town left me yearning for more.
Thanks to @NetGalley and @AvonBooksUK for the DRC.
****
No comments:
Post a Comment