Saturday, June 12, 2021

Far Gone - Danielle Girard

 Far Gone - Danielle Girard

She read

Publication Date: June 15, 2021

This is the second book in a series but the first I have read; it works well as a standalone.

A fast paced story with richly drawn characters and vivid descriptions, I couldn’t put it down, compulsively saying to myself “just one more chapter.”  It is told from different points of view, a technique that worked well. Yes, it is suspenseful, with some twists.


I usually don’t like when characters make bad choices, but Hannah, after all, is only 14 years old.  There were a few too many coincidences for me, yet I still enjoyed the book.


After finishing this, I realized that I have the first one in the series on my Kindle; I just never had the chance to read it.  Now, I will go back and read it as a wait the third (hopefully) one.


****

No comments:

Post a Comment