Friday, June 25, 2021

When You Are Mine - Michael Robotham

 When You Are Mine - Michael Robotham

She read

This is the first book I have read by prolific writer Michael Robotham. Although he has written some series, this is considered a stand-alone novel although I hope it might become a series.  I like his writing style and character development as well as colorful description of characters.  


As one reads this book, which I couldn’t put down, you know that Phil is headed down the wrong path and continues to cause trouble for herself.  I liked her and though she is strong and persistent, I did wish she was more savvy in reading people and their motivations.

There is a lot about justice and fairness here and it is to Robotham’s credit that 

I felt a lot of anger about some of the injustices being perpetrated.


Fans of police procedurals, psychological thrillers, and twists and turns will enjoy this novel.  


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment