Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Two Nights - Kathy Reichs

Two Nights - Kathy Reichs

She read.

I enjoy Reichs’ “Bones”  series featuring Temperance Brennan.  In this novel, a new protagonist, Sunday (Sunnie) Night is introduced and she is very different from Temperance.  With her own rough back story, Sunnie is hired to get answers about a year old bombing in which her employer’s daughter and grandson were killed and granddaughter is still missing.

I look forward to each new “Bones” novel and as I began reading Two Nights, I wasn’t sure if I would like this new character.  She is a damaged soul who is savvy, physical, and tough. 

This is a fast read.  There may be times when you aren’t sure you know what is going on, but stick with it and all will be answered. 


I enjoy Reichs’ writing.  She has a clever way with words and a good sense of humor comes through. If this becomes a series, I don't think it will replace the "Bones" series as a favorite, but I would certainly read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment