Monday, February 28, 2022

A Brush with Love - Mazey Eddings

 A Brush with Love - Mazey Eddings.

She read

Publication Date: March 1, 2022

First, a warning: I’m not a big fan of romance novels. The description of this one sounded like it could be modern and amusing, though.

Parts of it were witty and entertaining. Most of it, though, for me,  just went on and on and I found myself skimming…a lot.  It was sooo slow.  I really wanted to DNF, but I stuck with it….sometimes I have done that and it turned out I really liked the book….in this case, no. I thought the characters were very immature for 26….more like 16. I realize mental distress played a role here, but, really, all of them were so immature. 

I know some people really liked this book, but it just wasn’t for me.


**


No comments:

Post a Comment