Sunday, November 14, 2021

Mercy - David Baldacci

 Mercy - David Baldacci

She read

Publication Date: Nov. 16, 2021

I think I am just about over Baldacci….his stories more and more strain credibility and I am not one for fantasy. From the very beginning, Atlee connecting with her biological father who offers his private jet, Porsche SUV, and unlimited credit card in her search for Mercy (also his biological daughter) was a bit much for me….and then it got worse!


This is a fast read. Some parts were VERY fast for me as descriptions of two women cage fighting and other violence are not at all appealing to me and I skipped more than skimmed over it.


There is brutality and incredulity.  Despite that, Baldacci does spin an intriguing tale and I couldn’t put the book down!


If you are OK with the aforementioned traits and like Baldacci or action packed novels, you will like this. 

I am not even going to suggest he read this as he gave up on Baldacci a few books ago (the incredulity)

****

No comments:

Post a Comment