Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Dark Hours - Michael Connelly

 The Dark Hours - Michael Connelly


She read and he is reading it


Whenever I read a book by Michael Connelly, I am reminded of what a good writer he is and how much I enjoy his work.  This is no exception.  I was totally engrossed in the story; didn’t want to put it down.  I really liked how he tapped into the “spirit” of 2020 with Covid and all the issues surrounding police.  And, Bosch is my favorite Connelly character; so glad he played a major role in the story.  


If you are not familiar with any of Connelly’s works, I highly recommend him to anyone who likes police procedurals and good writing.   


This is book 4 of the series; I can’t wait for the next one in the series. It does work as a standalone, although do yourself a favor and go back and read the other three.


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment